Are you looking for an internship within a creative department where you get to take on great responsibility from day one? Maybe you are currently studying Media Production, Marketing, Communications or something similar and are looking to get some hands on experience? Then the role as our new Creative Intern can be a great fit for you!
As our Creative Intern you will be a part of the in-house Creative team and help the team members with various day to day tasks. You will be helping with the preparations before photoshoots and assist during productions. You will also get to help out with content coordination for our organic social media channels.
Our Creative team produce all of our campaigns and visual communication. On a daily basis the team works with photo, video, graphic design, copywriting, animation and lots more. Teamwork is key and we continuously work together towards reaching our goals and upping the quality.
• Prepare for up and coming productions (research, prepare clothes for shooting, packing before trips, buying props etc)
• Assist during production days
• Coordinate content for our organic social media channels
• Assist the Creative team in various day to day tasks
WE BELIEVE THAT YOU:
• Are currently studying Media Production, Marketing, Communications or similar.
• Have a drivers license (B).
• Can effectively manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time in a
• Are flexible and enjoy working in a constantly evolving environment at a young,
fast-moving growth company.
• Are a team player - willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
• Have excellent communications and organizational skills
• Are fluent in verbal and written English. Other additional languages like Swedish,
Finnish or German are a big plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer an opportunity to build something great together. ICIW is in a growth phase and is strengthening the team to take the company worldwide, one step at a time. We offer a great work place, where you will have the opportunity to make a difference, go your own way and build something cool!
This is a full time internship lasting for at least 3 months. Start date can be discussed. Interviews are held continuously. This position is located in Stockholm. You will report to our Social Media Manager.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com