ICANIWILL, also known as ICIW, is a rapidly growing Swedish sportswear company recognized for its functional designs and commitment to quality. We are currently searching for a creative, dedicated and enthusiastic Junior Designer, who loves to be active and wants to be part of a dynamic and fast-paced Product & Design team aiming to design and develop the best sportswear products in the world.
This is a temporary position (18 months parental cover) with start as soon as possible, located at our Stockholm office.
- Together with the rest of the Design team, be responsible for designing the full ICIW Sportswear collection in line with set creative direction and business targets.
- Participate in the ICIW design process, from research and competitive benchmark to drawings and protos, functional wear testing and innovative design solutions.
- Responsible for preparing and updating tech packs, overviews, and updating articles in Centric PLM system.
- Actively engage in fittings and gate meetings throughout the ICANIWILL design process to secure excellent products.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external partners.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Relevant education in Fashion Design, Textile Design, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within functional sportswear or similar.
- Demonstrate strong creativity, trend awareness, and commercial acumen.
- Demonstrate knowledge in sustainable and circular design processes.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite: Illustrator (Ai), Photoshop (Ps), InDesign (In).
- Familiarity with PowerPoint, Excel, and preferably Centric PLM system (or similar).
- Strong communication and presentation skills with fluency in English.
- Organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A strong team player, comfortable working in a high-paced environment
About the company
We are a fast growing, online based sports fashion company creating innovative and functional sportswear for men and women. We work in an inspiring, fast-paced environment where new ideas and personal development is valued highly. At ICANIWILL we believe that an environment with both challenges and support from others is the key to success. Therefore, we take great pride in our company culture and make sure to both work hard together and have a lot of fun along the way.
How to Apply:
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume, (portfolio) and a cover letter detailing your interest and relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please include "Jr Designer Application."
We will be reviewing applications on a continuous basis and aim to fill the position as soon as possible. If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply now and let's create exceptional things together!